Come join Bethesda Game Studios
, the award-winning development team behind Starfield
, The Elder Scrolls
. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America's best cities.
With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry we'd love to hear from you! ResponsibilitiesYour Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As Build Programmer
, you will...
QualificationsWhat Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- Work with the game technology leads to design and define development infrastructure
- Be responsible for end to end development infrastructure systems from game code changes to reporting systems
- Be responsible for client and server build and deployments systems
- Be responsible for automated testing and reporting systems
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Test and refine code and systems throughout the development cycle of the project
- Accurately estimate your schedules and deliver high quality work products to that schedule
Preferred Skills Bonus Skills
- You possess expertise in cross platform build systems in Linux and Windows
- You are knowledgeable in multiple branched environments
- You have basic Linux System Administrator knowledge
- You have good knowledge of Python
- You have strong knowledge of continuous integration pipeline
- You have strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- You've obtained a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- You have professional software development experience in C++
- You are an expert with performance profiling tools
- You have experience with SQL
- You possess knowledge of web programming (PHP, etc.)
- You are familiar with bot driven automated systems
- You are familiar with game patching systems
- You are familiar with server deployment systems
- You are familiar with asset dependency systems
- You are familiar with basic statistics
- You have prior game industry experience
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do - from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.