Location: Washington DC
Duration: 12 + Months
Release Coordinator reports to release manager and is responsible for Releases within their assigned areas of coverage.
- Review assigned CRs for updates and modifications and act accordingly.
- Work with requesters/project Lead to insure completion of required Release Management Process checkpoints.
- Coordinate with Configuration Manager to record information about the Release package into the configuration management database (CMDB)
- May represent the Release at the CAB if necessary
- Participates in a release-specific Release Go/No Go meeting as needed, or administers the meeting as required.
- Provides update on Release Calendar of Changes to the Release Manager
- Acts as representative to oversee Releases within their area (segment, service).
- Coordinates with other Release Coordinators for Release packages as required for changes that span different Release areas.
- Ensure the completion of planning, configuration, testing, preparing, and deployment of all releases.
- Ensure that the change requester/project leader has arranged for adequate training, support and administrative staff prior to release deployment if
- Ensure advanced communication of scheduled releases to all appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensure that the change requester/project Lead has arranged that release resources are assembled for deployment and back-out.
1741 Technology Drive, Level 4 San Jose, CA, 95110