Note: Currently the position is 100% remote. We may be transitioning back to a few days in the office at some point at the government's discretion.
Title: Business/Systems Analyst
Project Location: Washington, DC (Red Line- NY Ave/NOMA/Gallaudet)
Day to Day:
Conducts user interviews, systems and requirements analysis, designs, and develops detailed specifications for developers and prepares test plans in support of web applications. Hands-on do whatever it takes to get the job done attitude required.
Primary skill requirements:
- Minimum 5+ Years' Experience
- Reviews and clarifies customer functional enhancement requests
- Interacts with end users to clarify needs
- Document users and systems requirements
- Develop detailed systems specifications and designs
- Reviews, analyzes production defects to determine requirements
- Good understanding of relational databases with ability to create and run queries to facilitate systems and problems analysis
- Must have ability to query data to resolve problems
-Structured analysis and specification writing
- Hands on use of Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest a plus
- Ability to access and query data via MS Access and SQL
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s as required by contract terms. No visa sponsorship or Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply..
Must pass a Minimum Background Investigation (MBI-5)
Must have Good Personal Credit history
Washington Metro area applicants only please
College degree required
Must have Can Do - Professional Attitude and must be a Team Player
Must have excellent communication skills
Must be Detail oriented
Must be able to think and work independently
Full benefits included.
3 weeks paid time off plus paid holidays
Paid Parking or Metro
401k with company contribution