TITLE: Business & Data Analyst
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
As a member of our Business Transformation group, you’ll join a team of transformation and process innovation experts. We are the experts in transformation, ranging from Lean, process improvement and complex transformation implementation.
Our business transformation group works collaboratively with groups throughout NCR—particularly with consulting teams on client cases. Your contributions as an expert data analyst will have a direct impact on our business, helping NCR see problems in new ways, analyze alternative solutions, and advance bold ideas to transform our clients’ businesses and improve the world.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
• Be the Data analyst expert who will Identify and advance process improvement opportunities
• Work jointly with transformation leads, IT and the business teams to problem solve and offer ideas to solve business issues
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports to support process mapping and business transformation needs
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
• Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with business teams
• Work on big data, analytics projects to drive value for our business and enable NCR 2020 vision
• Work in small team environments to solve complex problem
• Design and implement data structures and analyses that drive actionable insights for new features and initiative
• Analyze, forecast, and build reporting for key performance metrics
• Effectively present and communicate analysis to the company leaders to drive business decisions