Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2020). In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Business Analysis, Analyst
The purpose of this position is to provide analytical support for the implementations and enhancements of Treasury and Market Risk systems or processes for regulatory mandates, technology replacements/upgrades, or to meet business growth and consolidation objectives; the focus of the analyst will be supporting the Liquidity Risk processes and related regulatory compliance.
- Listen to client to understand their needs and priorities
- Support clients in validating and understanding the analysis
- Communicate client requirements in functional specifications to the development team
- Participate in quality control and ensure the integrity of information
- Participate in the implementation of the solution
- Document the different solutions implemented (business rules, flow rules, schematics, user documentation, etc.)
- Train and support clients in the use of the solution
- College graduate, Degree in relevant field (Finance or MIS) or 3-5 years in a similar role
- Experience and understanding in financial industry required.
- Experience in Treasury area of financial services company and/or liquidity risk experience or working knowledge of liquidity management concepts is preferred.
- Experience with SQL and other data profiling tools and techniques preferred
- Experience with word processing and worksheet tools is required
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) is preferred. Analyst will assist in supporting the coordination of project test plans with the business users and provide status to team lead. The officer will contribute to project documentation in accordance with OTA-CFT-Treasury and Market Risk policy and procedures.
- Some previous work experience in financial services organization.
- Some experience in liquidity risk, liquidity management, monitoring or reporting is preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.