ASRC Federal is looking for a responsible self-directed Business Analysis - Level III (Senior) to help guide businesses improvement processes, products, services, and software through data analysis. Candidate will lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships
To succeed in this role, the individual should be able to demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices. In addition, candidate will need a strong understanding of regulatory and reporting requirements as well as plenty of experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis combined with understanding of key performance indicators.Responsibilities
Responsibilities Job Specific Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Through self-directed activities, influences the strategic direction of the customer and ES.
- Applies industry specific expertise to recommend and coordinate the development, enhancement, and maintenance of a customer's business systems, processes, and products.
- Combines industry expertise with information technology to develop innovative business solutions.
- Leads teams on large projects, studies, and implementations
- Leads business studies and presents study results to ES and customer senior management.
- Leverages industry knowledge and customer relationships
- Promotes and directs process improvement activities and training of peers and customers
- Provides high intermediate level support in development of budgets, schedules, and risk analysis
- Maintains detailed knowledge of required compliance documentation including project specific Agency documentation standards.
- Responsibilities include maintaining and updating electronic files, records and data and keep databases current in support of project control and other applicable business activities.
- Performs analysis to evaluate the costs of alternative ways to accomplish functional objectives, analysis includes investment costs, benefits, and risks as a net change to the functional baseline cost, the cost of doing business now and in the future.
- Manages customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
- Supports and aligns efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Assesses business processes and system inefficiencies
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Serves as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement, and implementations
- Meets with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Other duties related, as required
- Must have bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience
- Exceptional ability to position and "sell" solutions that are reasonable, actionable, and cost-effective, including the ability to properly gauge the requirements and "plug" the appropriate solution.
- Forward-thinking and resourceful to skirt red tape and ensure solutions are brought to fruition and requirements are closed properly.
- Ability to problem solve and apply methodologies to prepare detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and consultative skills are critical
- Facilitation skills
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of business structure
- Understand and provide Stakeholder analysis
Public Trust clearance
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.