Role : Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) Lead
Location: Cambridge, MA (Right now remote)
IICS ETL lead Onsite – 2 roles
Duration: 6 months
Ability to define and design the best architecture to install Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) Secure Agent components and subsystems for a multi-server platform capable of scaling with growing number of components and applications
- Proven ability to architect and build high volume, mission critical cloud native applications.
- Demonstrated success in building RESTful API Integration using IICS.
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Experience in IICS Application Integration components like Processes, Service Connectors, and process object.
- Build Service connectors for Real Time integration with Third party applications.
- Build Business Services using JSON file to call web services.
- Experience in Integrating Informatica cloud with other applications like Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow
- Experience in installing Add-on connectors and drivers for IICS
- Expertise in using methodologies for data extraction, transformation and loading data using various transformations like Expression, Router, Filter, Lookup, Update Strategy, Union, and Aggregator.
- Strong technical experience building data integration processes by constructing mappings, tasks, task flows, schedules, and parameter files.
- Ability to write scripts for File watching and File transfer protocols.
- Experience leveraging and writing architectural patterns, best practices and guidelines for enterprise applications.
- Experience in RDMBS (SQL Server, Oracle), including complex SQL constructs and DDL generation.
- Strong knowledge on either DOS scripting or Shell scripting.
- Communicate project status with management
- Ability to learn new technology and quickly adapt to technology changes
- The qualified candidate will display excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, coordination and task management skills Qualifications
- 3 years of hands-on experience with Informatica IICS
- 5 years of hands-on experience with Informatica PowerCenter
- Extensive experience working with various data sources (SQL and Oracle database, flat files (csv, delimited), Web API, XML,
- Advanced SQL skills required. Solid understanding of relational databases and business data; ability to write complex SQL queries against variety of data sources (OLTP, Data Warehouse) .
- Knowledge of Informatica Architecture
- User interface design skills working knowledge of data modeling (conceptual, logical and physical) as well as database design
- Solid experience with Business Intelligence/Analysis and Data Warehousing
- Solid understanding of relational and dimensional data models