Business Analyst- HRM
CGI is currently seeking a Business Analyst to support the local account team with our client. Under general guidance of an HRM Lead, the Business Analyst performs business process analysis, requirements analysis, functional support, re-design, testing and implementation of solutions to support the account. This candidate will also be expected to engage with our client stakeholders, internal CGI stakeholders and local/global delivery teams.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Coachable member of a large team willing to adjust to necessary roles
• Support client to analyze business processes, understand processes, maintain or re-engineer processes, test solutions to client issues, delivery quality end product, and support end users
• Attend and participate in meetings, both internally and with client
• Conduct analysis on problems independently, research and recommend solutions, and execute resolution steps to address client issues
• Provide functional support for testing such as developing test scenarios and documentation and performing validation testing for core applications
• Provide functional support for new initiative implementation activities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years of experience in complex software implementations
• 3+ years of experience with business analysis and implementing value-adding resolutions
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience with ERP applications preferred, but not required
• Experience with CGI Advantage ERP preferred, but not required
• Accounting system experience preferred, but not required
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to quickly pick up new concepts, tools, and ideas and adapt to changing environments
• Self-motivated and team-oriented professional
• Ability to work in a non-conventional environment with virtual teams spanning time zones across the US and India
• Ability to travel to client site as needed
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $56,000-$90,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle.
#LI-AK1Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills