Title: Business Analyst-– Financial messaging/Payments/Swift
Loc: Jersey City, NJ
• 4+ years of experience with majority of exposure in financial industry working as Technical business / data analyst in the payments, messaging systems
• Expert in SWIFT / SEPA payment messages
• Ability to understand and translate messaging libraries that support SWIFT MT, SWIFT MX, SEPA (ISO 20022) message building, parsing, validating and persistence • Working experience with C24 / Volante / WTX and / or other similar message solutions
• Effective liaison between Business and IT with ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Strong analytical skills
• Works with Business SME to identify available data sources for the business unit
• Must have worked in the Requirement Gathering process with Business
• Should be able to translate business requirements into Functional and Data Requirements.
• Extensive experience in Data Profiling ,Validation & Analysis to generate the Source to Target Mapping
• Technical knowledge : SWIFT / CHIPS / Fedwire / NACHA message parsing expertise
• Banking/Financial Industry experience within the last 3 years
• Excellent communication skill and direct customer/business interaction experience
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with business users, management, vendors, and peers.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills. Ability to complete assignments on time