An Implementation analyst works with Output Solutions to deliver business-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising groups nationwide. We assist our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while establishing customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue, with solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services!
You can look forward to:
Hands on involvement in projects that require problem solving skills and attention to detail. We provide broad corporate insight and understanding of different content management processes across non-banking entities such as asset managers, insurance companies, retailers, and manufacturers with a demonstrated understanding of how financial services organizations perform content management. We identify customer specific advantages that will help contribute to a unique business value offering and deliver consultative solutions that fit. Recognize and articulate customer business requirements and develop the corresponding proposal design.
We provide an adaptable and flexible approach to winning long-term business relationships. You will thrive in a strong structural environment that relies heavily on your communications skills (written and oral), presentation skills and ability to effectively react in dynamic, customer facing situations. We operate and work as a team that shares our knowledge within the workings of a broad range of financial institutions, healthcare, telecommunications, biller, print, mail services and processes. This role requires strong analytical skills which will help establish an in depth understanding of trends affecting the markets Output Solutions. We seek to surpass our costumer’s expectations with a high degree of professionalism in appearance manner and while remaining responsive, reliable and results oriented!
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance, technology, and/or related field or equivalent experience.
• 3 years + years with financial institutions or technology vendors servicing financial institutions.
• 3 years + experience in business analysis and implementation of software solutions, ideally in a similar solution area, to comprehend and effectively connect with multiple functional groups.
• Experience with the in any of the following industries is preferred, which includes printing, card manufacturing, digital solutions, mailing and related services as they are sold in practical manner to specific industries, such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Utilities, and Telecommunications.
• Experience indicating a knowledge of / or ability to quickly acquire in depth knowledge of multiple product lines and relevant markets.
• Experience indicating ability as an independent problem solver able to solve problems without precedents or guidelines.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Ability to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences.
• Advanced knowledge Requirements Gathering and documentation
• Strong skill level with Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.).