NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectations, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions is a well-established information technology consulting services organization established in 1997 and based in Florida with offices in Lakeland, Tallahassee, Boca Raton, and Orlando. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst / BA in Boca Raton, FL
Duration: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements (functional and non-functional) on full life cycle development projects.
* Experience in conducting JAD sessions with multi cross-functional agencies and stakeholders.
* Proficient in creating Use Cases or User Stories.
* Experience working on MS-Visio.
* Experience creating a Requirements Traceability Matrix.
* Ability to create test plans, test cases, and performance testing.
* Ability to design quality control and test procedures.
* Ability to apply technical expertise to test system solutions.
* Experience with meeting facilitation to walk-thru test case/scenario documentation.
* Serves as a liaison between the business units and technology teams.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions. If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume, however references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.