NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc.is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
- Florida's Best Companies To Work For two years in row
- State's Diversity Business of the Year
- America's Fastest Growing Private Companies - Inc. 5000
- Tampa Bay Fast 50
Job Title: Business Analyst/Quality Assurance Analyst in Tallahassee, FL Duration: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements (functional and non-functional) on full life cycle development projects.
- Experience in conducting JAD sessions with multi cross-functional agencies and stakeholders.
- Experience creating comprehensive Test Plans and use of automated testing tools.
- Knowledge at an expert level in all phases of system development and must have an understanding of business, business insight and broad understanding of multiple business areas.
- Ability to perform technical research of technologies and methods for testing the functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Ability to work independently or cooperatively with other software development team members.
- Skill to perform analysis and troubleshooting of system defects and issues.
- Ability to design quality control and test procedures.
- Ability to apply technical expertise to test system solutions.
- Skill to use defined procedures to configure, test and debug software.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and resolve problems on software products.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision from more senior resources.
- Ability to handle the testing portion of the project, including services/products/technology solution evaluations/modifications, data development, analysis, first draft written communications and client interaction.
- Ability to test the project components in the agreed schedule, to the correct technical specification (i.e. defined to meet user requirements) within the approved budget and other specified criteria.
- Ability to create test plans, test cases, and performance testing.
- Experience with meeting facilitation to walk-thru test case/scenario documentation.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills.
- Experience creating requirements traceability matrix.
- Proficient in creating Use Cases and User Stories.
- Experience in MS Visio, MS Project.
- Experience creating test scripts and executing them.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume, however references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.