Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
• Customize and develop acquisition models using predictive modeling, customer segmentation, and machine learning methods.
• Design, develop, and test performance dashboards as per business needs. Use Tableau in order to generate visual analysis and gauge performance.
• Make adjustment to business workflows and work with teams to improve Salesforce UX.
• Present findings through BI dashboards and in presentations to senior stakeholders.
• Analyze solution defects in current analytical solutions for root cause identification.
• Translate complex data and analysis into an easily understood format so it is suitable across diverse groups with varying abilities.
• Provide analytical support and engage in deep dives and strategic inquisitives on projects, engage in deep dives and strategic inquisitive projects.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to reconcile conflicts and get to a truthful understanding.
• Resolve business problems in a timely manner based on project timelines and priority.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
• Degree in Economics, Finances, Statistics, Engineering, Management Information System or a related analytics field is required.
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience in financial products or a related industry is desired.
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience using in SQL, Tableau, R, Excel, PowerPoint, and proficiency working with large datasets are required.
• Experience with Salesforce interface management, integration and programming is desired
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and word) and other business-related systems are required.
• Working Knowledge of Business Objects, SAS, or other Decision Science tools are highly preferred.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and build trusted relationships across different internal departments, external partners, and all levels of management.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to resolve complex situations and issues effectively.
• Must be results oriented with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills with the ability to manage or lead multiple projects effectively.