VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Business Analyst/Scrum Master to support the Office of Biometrics Identity Management (OBIM) effort in Rockville, MD.
* Salary: Dependent upon experience
* Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain a DHS EOD Public Trust Clearance
* Available: ASAP
Responsibilities and Tasks:
* Functions as a Business Analyst serving alongside Scrum Masters, other Business Process Analysts, Developers and the Product Owner.
* developing user stories
* prioritize and groom the backlogs
* conduct sprint ceremonies
* conduct planning poker sessions
* remove impediments
* sprint reviews and retrospectives
* evaluate and improve Agile processes
* time-box events
* Responsible for assisting project teams in accomplishing the sprint objectives through improved use of
* Supports activity and data modeling, development of modern business methods.
* Assists in group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge
* Utilizes strong communication skills while interfacing with the client on a weekly basis.
* A Bachelor's degree (or higher) in the STEM field and 7+ years of relevant progressive experience.
* 7+ yrs of experience of analyzing requirements, creating/maintaining user stories, creating/maintaining project documentation.
* 3+ yrs of experience as a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) in an Agile/DevOps environment.
* Strong analytical, communication skills and attention to detail.
* Penchant for working in fast-paced, collaborative environments with a strong affinity for innovation.
* Strong expertise in Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean.
* Must be able to obtain a DHS EOD Suitability Clearance.
Tech Stack - Required:
Jira, Confluence, MS Office, SharePoint
Tech Stack - Desired:
Experience with CRM tools, MS Dynamics in particular.
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.
Category: Business Development