Role: BA/System analyst
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6 Months C2H
Rate: $/hr on 1099 (All inclusive)
MOI: Phone + F2F
Need System Analyst with Data Centre Migration
Below is the skill set open position..
Systems Analysts are needed for the DATACenter move in order to:
• Identify, understand and document the existing systems in the DATACenter , including all upstream / downstream dependencies of each application
• Ensure that technical requirements (hardware, security, ports, firewalls, etc) for the new AWS state are properly understood and documented
• Interact with internal users and stakeholders to learn and document requirements that must be met for the migration to succeed, including blackout times, risks, and dependencies.
• Write technical requirements for the move itself, including tracking ports, firewalls, etc.
• Provide use cases, flowcharts, UML and BPMN diagrams as needed to support the efforts.
• Document requirements and contribute to run books for each system being migrated.
These individuals should have a strong understanding of HW and have Sys Admin skills (e.g., understand firewalls and ports and AWS).
We need someone with an understanding of how a Client App Srvr DB Srvr tech stack works, preferably including, e.g., a bit of Java, .Net, SQL, etc.
Contact me on
561 244 5244 X 306