Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- The Business Analyst/Tester will interface with Database Administrators (DBAs)/Developers, Application Administrators, and end-user community.
- Identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems using standard business analysis practices to ensure that Stakeholders are supported in a high quality, cost efficient, and schedule compliant manner.
- Document sustainment, enhancement, and change/modernization engineering requirements.
- Maintain a Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to map requirements to the code/version release and test cases.
- Responsible for performing formal system testing, managing quality assurance testing, and conducting training of application corrections, enhancements, and upgrades to validate that software modifications accomplish the intended result and to verify that software modifications satisfy the identified requirements.
- Conduct system testing in accordance with developed test procedures to validate that software modifications accomplish the intended result and verify that software modifications satisfy the identified requirements.
- Perform system integration testing of Application corrections, enhancements, upgrades and releases to verify system changes against the specified requirements, and to ensure interoperability with the entire System.
- Implement and develop test scripts using Quality Center to support System Test activities.
- Perform other testing as necessary to assure system integrity.
- Develop and maintain training materials, products and services for all Applications to ensure that application processes and procedures are documented in a clear and concise manner.
- Conduct user training for the applications using Contractor provided training procedures and documentation to ensure users are knowledgeable of application processes and procedures.
- College-level communications skills, being able to communicate clearly, both orally and with written communications.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Technology business analysis, requirement gathering, and documentation.
- Candidate must have used Oracle E-Business Suite Project Billing and Costing module and be familiar with capabilities.
- Overlapping experience with application testing preferred
Years of Experience:
- Oracle Federal Financials (OFF)/E-Business Suite (EBS) 12.1.3
- Quality Center
- Oracle 12C Database
- Operating Systems
5 Minimum Education Required:
B achelor's degree from an accredited university in a related field (e.g., computer science, engineering, and information systems)
Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance Due to federal client requirements, can be considered About Us:
- May substitute 15 years of experience for a bachelor's degree.
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO
, EEO Poster Supplement
, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
, and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)