DCCA is a veteran-owned, emerging large IT business specializing in providing innovative solutions to a variety of government agencies and commercial enterprises since 1982. DCCA is proud to offer career growth opportunities and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Visit our website at: www.dcca.com
Candidate must have or be able to obtain an ADP I or ADP II clearance
General job duties:
- Position will interface with Database Administrators (DBAs), Developers, Application Administrators, and end-user community including Super Users.
- College-level communications skills, being able to communicate clearly, both orally and with written communications.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related field (e.g., computer science, engineering, and information systems).
- The Contractor may substitute 15 years of experience for a bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Technology business analysis, requirement gathering, and documentation for Data Warehouse systems. Overlapping experience with application testing.
- Preferred: Exposure to ETL (Informatica) & BI Reporting (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition [OBIEE]) tools
- Candidates MUST be a US Citizen and be willing to obtain an ADP I or ADP II clearance.
- Work Location is in Aurora, Colorado
Primary Job Functions:
- Business Analyst:
- Identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems using standard business analysis practices to ensure that Stakeholders are supported in a high quality, cost efficient, and schedule compliant manner.
- Document sustainment, enhancement, and change/modernization engineering requirements.
- Maintain a Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to map requirements to the code/version release and test cases.
- Test Engineer:
- Responsible for performing formal system testing, managing quality assurance testing, and conducting training of application corrections, enhancements, and upgrades to validate that software modifications accomplish the intended result and to verify that software modifications satisfy the identified requirements.
- Conduct system testing in accordance with developed test procedures to validate that software modifications accomplish the intended result and verify that software modifications satisfy the identified requirements.
- Perform system integration testing of Application corrections, enhancements, upgrades and releases to verify system changes against the specified requirements, and to ensure interoperability with the entire System.
- Implement and develop test scripts using Quality Center to support System Test activities.
- Perform other testing as necessary to assure system integrity.
- Develop and maintain training materials, products and services for all Applications to ensure that application processes and procedures are documented in a clear and concise manner.
- Conduct user training for the applications using Contractor provided training procedures and documentation to ensure users are knowledgeable of application processes and procedures.
- Data Warehouse
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 12C
- Informatica / ETL 10.2, 10.4
- Control M Scheduling Software
- Oracle Federal Financials (OFF)/E-Business Suite (EBS) 12.2.8
- Management Tracking and Reporting (MTR)/Performance Assessment and Tracking (PAT)
- Custom Application ColdFusion
- Documentum (Document Management) 16.4
- PRISM (Contract Management) 7.3
- Solutions Business Manager (SBM) v 11.6
- Quality Center
- Oracle 12C Database
- Operating Systems
- Windows 2012
- Solaris 11
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 71,700 to 114,720. Final salary will be determined based on various factors. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, paid disability and life insurance programs, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and wellness initiatives
DCCA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status .