BTS-IT, Inc. provides modern and flexible technology services that enable our customers to respond to the dynamic requirements of their business environments. We offer a full benefits package to our employees.
U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident (We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.)
We are seeking a Business Analyst/Trainer to join our enterprise software team.
Our Business Analyst/Trainers wear many hats: Project Manager, Business Analyst, Software Product Owner, Implementation Specialist, Trainer, and Support provider. You work closely with internal and external development teams and are front line with our clients.
Previous to this role, you have performed most of the responsibilities of this position. You have worked with ERP systems (e.g., SAP, JDE, MS Dynamics) as both a user and subject matter expert and have been an integral part of implementation teams. You understand the lifecycle of a distribution or manufacturing business and are comfortable working with people of any rank in a company.
Implementations and Project Management
- Conduct Business Process Reviews and author Gap Analysis to understand and document as is/to be state.
- Create and conduct User Acceptance Testing activities.
- Provide process and system configuration guidance.
- Provide user training and 'go-live' support.
- Utilizes gap analysis, planning backlogs and requirements documentation to author software specifications for enhancements to the system.
- Translate specifications into user stories and use cases.
- Support Development team by providing functional clarifications. Act as 'Scrum Master' for feature development.
- Analyze and Review Test Plans with QA team to identify testing requirements.
Training and Support
- Create and maintain user documentation such as User Guides, Functional Workflows, Configuration Details, Business Rules, and Training and Support Materials.
- Provide tier 1-3 support to existing clients. Analyze support requests for trends and training or system enhancement opportunities.
- Provide training to clients upon request, either in person or via web conference.
- 5+ years of experience in roles that have encompassed a majority of job responsibilities (Business Analysis, System Implementation, Software Product Ownership, and Training).
- Bachelor’s Degree desired, but not required.
- Experience as a user of Manufacturing or Distribution software.
- Experience implementing and training users of Manufacturing or Distribution software.
- Experience analyzing and documenting simple and complex business processes.
- Experience authoring software specifications for Enterprise business software.
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle and methods such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Exceptional communication and English skills.
- Ability to quickly acquire and master new and complex technical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Solid knowledge of project management fundamentals.
- Ability to travel, both domestic and international, up to 40%.