Blue Canopy is looking for a dynamic analyst that is detail-oriented to track, report and provide high impact analysis for Sales Operations and Compensation.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who gets excited by complex issues and challenges and wants to make an impact. In this role, you will be on the forefront in the planning, development, implementation and maintenance of analysis and reporting of the Sales organization’s performance against Blue Canopy’s sales metrics to ensure alignment with Blue Canopy business strategy, sales goals and objectives, and sales compensation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and maintain a sales performance metrics system to enable analysis and tracking of sales performance.
- Provides relevant analytical support to CFO, CEO, and the sales operations team.
- Leads and/or participates in sales compensation analytics and performance improvement projects as defined.
- Develops and designs training programs to communicate new or revised sales compensation plans to managers and employees.
- Develops and provides compensation reports and metrics to management on a regularly scheduled and ad hoc basis.
- Researches and utilizes market data sources to benchmark sales positions, compensation and internal/external job analysis.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, 4-7 years total experience, with 2-3 years as a performance analyst ideally focused on structuring, analyzing, and reporting Sales Compensation and Sales Performance Analytics. Advanced/Master’s degree in Business preferred.
- Finance, Compensation and Sales performance Analytics experience
- Self-starter able to take initiative within a fast paced, agile environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Pivot tables and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen, and detail oriented
- Well organized and confident to work independently but a strong team player
- Ability to effectively manage and multi-task on a variety of initiatives
- Demonstrates confidence, sound judgment and decision making credibility
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM solutions
- Strong communication skills (able to advise CEO/ Head of Sales and BU leaders on Sales performance issues)
Operating at the intersection of mission and technology, Blue Canopy Group, LLC is one of the fastest growing woman-owned businesses in the Greater Washington, D.C. area. We focus on delivering outcomes that matter by harnessing the power of technology, combing governance with process improvement. We provide support to both Federal and Commercial clients in five areas: Mission Support Services, Cyber Security, Big Data Analytics, Cloud & Mobility and Agile Development. Our core values around commitment to clients and our people drive Blue Canopy in the relentless pursuit to innovate and help our clients’ problem solve by building solutions as a team. Blue Canopy is headquartered in Reston, VA and employs over 400 highly skilled professionals.
Blue Canopy Group, LLC is EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability