Company Description pureIntegration
is seeking a Business Analyst / Data Analyst
to join our team! The V&E data analyst will report to the Director of Product Management. Accurate and timely data is critical to the team's ability to routinely analyze the business and make informed strategic decisions. In this role, the analyst will be responsible for measuring user activity across platforms to help draw conclusions from performance data. Location:
Philadelphia, PA Work Authorization:
We Do Not accept H1B Visas. We Do Not accept C2C relationships.Primary responsibilities include:
Implementing, managing, and enhancing KPI data tracking for Stream, X1, and TVE apps
- Building and maintaining monthly reports for senior management
- Extracting data and distributing usage reports to select content programmers
- Analyzing performance for key events such as The Olympics
- Assisting with reporting process improvements
- Connecting with various data communities from across the organization to leverage best practices
Partnering with V&E, Product, Marketing, and Finance
- QA testing applicable video platforms and apps and raising issues to V&E and Product
- Collaborating with Marketing on various promotional efforts and A/B tests
- Aligning with Finance on the value and cost implications for the business
Supporting the Product Management team for a variety of initiatives
Preferred skills & attributes:
- Documenting key learnings of processes and experiments
- Forecasting projections for business case documents
- Fulfilling additional duties as assigned
- Passion for TV & movie entertainment as well as familiarity with various streaming services.
- Excel proficiency required
- SQL proficiency strongly preferred
- Comfortability using reporting tools and drawing insights from complex data sets
- PowerPoint proficiency strongly preferred
- Ability to present and build reports through clear visualizations
- Proven ability to collaborate with others and build solid, mutually beneficial working relationships throughout the organization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here! pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.