Business Analyst – 100% Remote Role
We are looking for a candidate with the below skills set mentioned and experience for one of our major clients within the sales industry. The company is an American multinational off-price department store corporation, headquartered in Massachusetts. This is a 100% Remote Role.
Interested candidates may share their updated resume to Carolina - OMG Technologies.
Strong experience and ease of use leveraging Visio.
Ability to work remotely successfully and leveraging tools to do so.
Remote anywhere in the US and strictly just a contract opportunity.
What you’ll do:
The IT Security Shared Services Team is a diverse team that supports a multitude of functions both within the IT Security organization and the broader TJX teams. We are looking for a motivated energetic, detailed oriented Business Analyst to support and assist the Security Governance team with creating and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and additional process documentation as identified. This individual will collect process information from subject matter experts and leverage existing documentation standards to create high-quality documents that are easily consumable by all stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
Our team is looking for a results-driven individual who is comfortable engaging at all levels within an organization and responds positively to changing circumstances. The chosen candidate will be committed to high quality outputs and will have a continuous improvement mindset. Members of this team are adaptive, have strong collaboration and communication skills.
• Target level of experience: 3-5 years (flex).
• Core knowledge of IT Security (not a must but preferred).
• Mastery level Business Analysis skills, including requirements elicitation and process documentation methodology.
• Basic understanding of IT Security terminology and best practices.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, MS Teams, Confluence, SharePoint, Jira, Visio.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple efforts simultaneously.
• Assignment will be well-outlined, but candidate should be independently driven
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and written communication skills with ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively, and the ability to independently tailor them based on situations.
Other job specifications:
Interested candidates may share their updated resume to Carolina - OMG Technologies. Thank you.