This is a Full-Time opportunity for well qualified banking professionals. HCL offers excellent compensation and a very complete benefits package. In this position, you will work on very long term projects with our client, a major banking entity.
Title: Banking Domain Business Analyst
Location: Tampa, FL
- 8+ years of business analysis experience in client facing business management roles.
- Significant Business Analysis experience across the full project lifecycle (requirements, design, development, testing and deployment).
- Experience with Global Markets Product Knowledge
- CMS - Cash Management Systems
- Understanding of regulatory constraints and experience in delivering regulatory projects is extremely desirable (MiFID II, SFTR, SDRE (EMIR, CFTC, Volcker, etc.)
- Front, Middle and Back Office exposure
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Project, Visio, PowerPoint
- Strong SQL with experience working with RDMS such as Oracle, Sybase, Netezza
- Experience working with teams supporting business intelligence platforms such as Tableau, QlikView will be a plus
- A history of delivering against agreed objectives
- Ability to handle complex projects independently
- Ability to leverage strong interpersonal collaboration skills in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to pick up new concepts and apply the knowledge.
- Comfortable in presenting suggestions for change and or improving work flow
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach with willingness to learn
- Excellent analytical and process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business modelling, and functional design;
- Excellent communication skills (there is a requirement to be Business facing)
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with tremendous attention to detail
- Familiarity or the ability to quickly understand and formulate application level requirements pertaining to complex workflows, or integration with external applications
- Problem-solving and facilitation skills
- Proficient at writing and delivering business requirement documents and presentations
- Proven delivery record of multiple projects involving process change and technology enhancements.
- Proven interpersonal skills with ability to partner and influence across organizational lines
- Self-motivation and prioritization of tasks and actions to hit deadlines according to business priorities
- The candidate is expected to be dynamic, flexible with a high energy level as this is a demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Thoroughness and organization is expected, as well as sound judgment