With 180,639 employees in over 40 countries in Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia-Pacific, the Group reported consolidated revenues of €11,915 million in 2015. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Junior Project Manager / Scrum Master
• Develop project plans and track progress
• Coordinate with various teams/ stakeholders for any issues/ risks resolution
• Experience in playing a role of Project manager or Business analyst or Scrum Master
• Excellent understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle including requirements elicitation, design, development, test, release, and support and industry standards around the same.
• Familiarity with tools like MS Project/ JIRA/ Rally is a plus