Infosys Public Services is the leader in consulting, technology, and next-generation services. We partner with US and Canadian public sector organizations to help them stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our technology solutions, combined with proven best-practices and execution excellence enable our clients to renew themselves and build new capabilities to improve mission outcomes.
We are pushing the limit of what is currently possible – towards completely new areas. And then executing these ideas to perfection.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst, with experience in Child Welfare Information Systems (SACWIS / CCWIS), to join our Consulting Group.
Please note; this is a travel position, candidates can be situated anywhere within the US.
- Seek, gather, and analyze information and data from stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Apply Child Welfare domain knowledge to prepare for requirements elicitation and joint application design (JAD) sessions, and engage client business stakeholders in meaningful, conclusive discussions towards developing the functional design.
- Convert findings into meaningful documentation for use by the technical team.
- Communicate with technical, non-technical, functional, management and executive staff.
- Work within cross-functional teams.
- Take initiative to develop and foster a collaborative approach among teams before, during and after the requirements gathering process, to achieve a common mission, vision, values and goals.
- Track software development life cycle activity metrics as it relates to requirements and other established metrics.
- Leverage Child Welfare knowledge and experience in developing the functional design.
- Provide guidance to the technical teams and validate the solution as it is developed
- Support capability building in the areas of Child Welfare and SACWIS / CCWIS through training and collateral development
- Participate in go-to-market solution development, thought leadership, and industry events.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience overall, which must include experience in Child Welfare system development programs (SACWIS / CCWIS), within the US.
- Experience across multiple Child Welfare domains, e.g. Intake, Investigation, Family Services, Providers and Licensing, Financials.
- Experience developing comprehensive requirements documents, capturing the project needs and scope.
- Able to facilitate and lead groups in order to clarify and define project requests, needs, scope and priorities, as well as deliver presentations involving cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a strong attention to detail, to provide clear and consistent project status updates to stakeholders and agency leadership.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Willing to undertake an extensive travel schedule.
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Suite of tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Project, and Visio).
- Able to multitask and ensure quality output in a fast-paced and matrixed environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive, relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education, Candidate's that have completed a Master's degree program strongly preferred.
- Master’s degree, or foreign equivalent, from an accredited institution.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
IPS strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by IPS must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. IPS does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas, though exceptions may be evaluated on a case by case basis, at the sole discretion of the company.
Infosys Public Services is an EOE / Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.