Business Analyst - Clinical Product SME The team
ConvergeHEALTH M2M (Spark for Clinical) is an integrated SaaS offering that help leading Life Sciences companies reimagine their Clinical Data Flow capabilities. Through a combination of our industry leading business expertise and our cloud and AI enabled technology platform we are helping our clients achieve the vision of a digital data flow leading to better data quality, improved efficiency, increased transparency and reduction in cycle time.
In today's current health crisis, there exists an unmet need to digitize upstream process's (study design and modeling) to drive downstream automation (study conduct and submission). Our product is at the cutting edge of leveraging AI, advanced analytics, and user focused design to help bring therapies faster to patients.
Come join us and help us change the world of Medicine Development! High Level Role
As a business analyst, you will play a critical role in helping design, build, support and deliver analytics solutions for our life sciences clients. The right candidate will help us define the business requirements in detail, work with product and engineering teams on detailed specification and build.
- Take a high-level idea or requirement, and engage with various stakeholders to scope out the idea (including detailed requirements, mockups, prototypes, etc.) to a level of detail needed for engineering teams to go through development
- Analyze and report on competitor products in the marketplace to diagnose capability gaps or differentiators of the Deloitte product, and articulate strategic steps necessarily to maintain a competitive position
- Initiate comprehensive assessments of clinical data flow trends, and work with various internal and external stakeholders to identify market needs and business requirements, which will be used to inform and shape product roadmap
- Work with internal engineering team/product development on product build lifecycles, assist in tasks necessary to make a developed product market ready
- Play a hands-on role in in the agile software development lifecycle by reviewing user stories, grooming backlogs, running sprint review/sprint showcases and other similar activities
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field from a top-tier university; Advanced Degree is a plus - equivalent work experience may act as a substitute to degree requirements
5+ years of proven success on building Clinical Metadata Repository (MDR) solutions for Large/ Mid-size pharmaceutical clients.
Strong understanding of data standards life cycle and standards linkages between client standards, CDISC and other external dictionaries.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Highly self-motivated, energetic, passionate team-oriented personality and working style
Proven ability to successfully partner with internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally.
Experience working closely with engineering organization to define applications and tools and manage them through the entire product life cycle
Strong analytical background combined with solid business experience
Willingness to travel (25%) periodically - as future will allow given current COVID19 restrictions
- Experience in new product development from ideation specification
- Experience crafting impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Familiarity working with graph database and high-performance web applications.
How you'll grow
- Experience in agile software development methodology, and use of agile software development productivity tools (i.e. JIRA, Confluence)
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. . Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.