Your career starts now. We're looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we're passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com
The Operations Business Analyst develops solutions to business problems and opportunities for all customer service applications used by Service Operations and other customer service functions. Solutions may consist of process improvements and/or system development components and are intended to optimize the functionality of the applications and related processes to support the business' needs. The Operations Business Analyst also works as a liaison among stakeholders, to include business owners, IS, and vendors, in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and customer service applications. Additionally, the Operations Business Analyst analyzes the needs of the organization with the commitment to design and implement solutions that best support the needs of the business. This position will solicit ideas for systems improvements, review and present new system enhancements/features, and engage in continuous improvement planning, including testing and roll-out of configuration changes. The Operations Business Analyst supports the process and technical direction of the customer service applications to enable Service Operations and other customer service functions to achieve their goals. Education/ Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and recommending solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate (written and oral) problems and solutions to all levels of an organization.
- Skilled interpersonal communication and customer service.
- Ability to work with and through others to achieve results.
- 3-5 years of previous business analysis or system analysis experience in an operations environment.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with Jacada, Facets, EXP or similar customer service applications highly preferred.
Share Apply Now