We have a client that is looking for a Business Analyst.
This position supports and assists the implementation of HCM (Human Capital Management) applications. This position provides assistance to the Project Managers at HRIS for implementations and other enhancements. In addition, this position will help the Operations team in resolving production issues, as needed. The primary responsibility of this Business Analyst will be to support the global Oracle Recruit Cloud (Taleo) system.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams in different lines of business to collect requirements for HCM
- Assist in HCM implementations in the following areas:
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions and maintain requirements documents
- Convert legacy data into Oracle
- Maintain other project management documentation such as fit/gap analysis
- Assist with payroll parallel testing
- Maintain reporting standards and coordinate reporting requirements across multiple Business Units
- Provide support to the Business Units for Recruitment, primarily, in addition to HR and Payroll
- Research new Oracle functionality to enhance customer usage of Oracle and assist in testing the new configuration before it is migrated in production
- Transition completed implementations to the HRIS Support process team
- Assist with the maintenance of end-user training documentation
- Provide support to the Operations team in resolving production issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires completion of a four-year bachelor s degree in a Human Resources, Information Technology, Business, or related field
- Deadline oriented with a sense of urgency in meeting project goals
- Able to communicate with personnel in multi-disciplines from the clerical level to senior management
- Able to interact professionally with clients, contractors and vendors both internal and external
- Experience with large change initiatives is a plus
- Interacts with other team members to exchange information and creates a positive and productive team dynamic
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal and written communication skills