Principal Consultant –Business Analyst
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant –Business Analyst
In this role you will provide strategic business analysis services to clients. Your focus will be on working closely with the business units of our clients to gain in-depth understanding of their business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. It will be key to understand the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
You will be responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks, create technology roadmaps and identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Your responsibilities will also include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting other project managers on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions.
- Demonstrate expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Support and align efforts to meet clients’ business needs
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others appraised of performance
- Stay current with client needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, IT Leads, executives, development teams)
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation(BRD, FSD, Workflows etc; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
- Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business case, business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, user stories, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Meet with team regularly to review project deliverables, deadlines and performance
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s in computer science (BE or B.Tech.)
- Master’s in business administration
- Additional Certifications in Business Analysis
Additional skill set
- Good understanding of Telecom Domain.
- 8+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Partner analysis for IT Apps, Platform & Product teams
- Experience in launching pilot projects
- Strong communicator
- Team player
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.