Leading payroll software developer and provider of technology to the payroll service bureau industry located in Roswell is seeking a Technical Business Analyst. Here they provide a comprehensive payroll Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution which provides our clients with a cost-effective way to manage their technology demands over the long term. Here, you will play an integral role on our Product Team by analyzing complex business problems and then designing, documenting and presenting solutions.
This is a full time Direct Hire with salary plus benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance and lucrative paid time off. Sampling of duties include:
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions and customer discoveries to understand the real business challenges and requirements.
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria to present to the Development Team on a weekly basis.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for user stories and their acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with UX team to generate mock-ups needed for stories involving UI/UX changes and new features.
- Pull in cross functional resources and help facilitate design sessions and user testing as needed.
- Break down epics into stories and create story maps which detail sprint prioritization and dependencies.
- Works with others to ensure a high level of quality within software products or services.
- Provides estimates for work assignments.
To be successful in this position, you should possess most of the following:
- Bachelor degree in a discipline related to functional work or role with 3 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience
- Experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, or in a similar role, within an agile scrum team
- Experience planning and creating user stories for a consumer-facing and/or SaaS product
- Experience generating UI mockups or working closely with a UI/UX team to generate a visual representation of new features
- Experience with agile software management tools
- Prior experience with UI/UX design is a plus
- Experience in the Payroll Domain is a huge plus
- Self-directed, able to prioritize and effectively handle multiple projects at a time under high-pressure and challenging situations
- Excellent organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills
To expedite review of your Resume, when submitting for this position, please ensure your Resume highlights the above duties/qualifications that you legitimately have experience in/possess and email directly to email@example.com or through this job board. For fastest consideration, please do NOT apply through the iStaff website.
ABOUT iStaff: Founded in 1995, iStaff offers combined experience of over 30 years of industry experience and demonstrated success in our IT recruiting and sales staff that has the expertise to source candidates with unique and hard to fill skill sets. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our IT recruiting division focuses on contract, contract to permanent and permanent placement opportunities on a national basis.