18 months contract
Location: Remote "work from home"
Level: Mid-Sr Level Position
W2 candidates ONLY.
We are looking for a Business Analyst candidate with strong Excel/ Data manipulation background (data storytelling) skills to work with data manipulations, ad-hoc visualizations and business analytics. The ideal candidate will have some skills on PowerApps, Power BI or related technologies are welcome.
As a Business Analyst, you will be reviewing, presenting and sharing data through storytelling to different stakeholders. You need to be able to navigate in Excel and make suggestions, create scopes. Work will be around - Workforce utilization, Forecasting and scorecards/metrics.
- Strong Data Scientist/Analytics (reporting Power BI, DAX expressions, data models and visualization measurements)
- Looking for a Senior BI Data Analyst with previous experience working with data model to help plan with more accuracy staffing forecast.
- This team is looking for a sharp Power BI Developer, someone with extensive Data Analytics background (able to work with SSaS, DAX, excel, pivot tables and reporting services all in Power BI).
- Analyst experience
- Building project schedules
- Technical client Microsoft Suite capabilities
- Technical Analyst
- Excel, pivot tables, ad-hoc visualizations (data manipulation)
- Data storytelling (excellent communication skills. Able to present to C level executives.
- Able to overcome ambiguity. (problem solver mindset).
- Attention to detail.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States on W2.
- Candidate must remind in the US territory (remote).