Princeton Information is seeking eCommerce Business Analysts that have a good mix of Creativity, adaptability, and dedication to join the team! We are looking for a full time Software Business Analyst. The right candidate will have a proven SDLC background, excellent analytical and written documentation skills, as well as great teamwork. Communication and collaboration skills are critical for our project teams to deliver quality IT systems. If you are looking for a team that works hard to get the job done, but has fun the whole time, is the place for you.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Work with business and technical resources to clarify requirements and propose solutions
* Document and maintain requirements and specifications throughout the software development cycle
* Create visual models, prototypes, or flow diagrams as indicated by project needs
* Manage scope change requests and serve as SME for project scope
* Adhere to documented lifecycle processes and work with management to continue to improve organizational maturity
* Communicate effectively with users, team members, and training team
* Create and organize "as built system documentation for multiple integrated platforms
Qualifications & Experience
* Great communication skills with proven ability to collaborate with colleagues in a cross functional, team-oriented environment
* Exceptional organizational skills and detail orientation
* Ability to plan tasks and track progress against an integrated team project plan
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent work-streams
* Sound business judgment and the ability to escalate critical matters to management promptly
* Ability to identify potential risks, impacts and software dependencies
* Applied knowledge of the application development life cycle. Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies a plus.
* 3+ years of experience as a business or requirement analyst. Prototyping experience a plus.
* Experience using Client Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) a plus.
* Experience with ISO or other regulatory compliance a plus.
* B.S. degree in related field; related work experience may be substituted for educational requirement
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!