Summit Technologies, Inc. has an available position for a Business Analyst / Knowledge Manager located in Ft. Gordon, GA. This is a government contract and requires a U.S. Citizenship with an active DoD Secret being eligible for a Top-Secret SCI.
In this position the successful candidate will advise the Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO) and Knowledge Management Office (KMO) on the integration of knowledge management principles and processes in support of various projects. You will also perform site lead activities for a team of 6.
- Advise customer on project assessment and process improvement principles.
- Provide process improvement and knowledge sharing training.
- Identify customer process and knowledge management gaps; provide courses of action that improve customer processes.
- Facilitate the capture of information that includes content from knowledge networks, knowledge centers, Army doctrine, TRADOC guidance, and CCoE policy to identify knowledge management initiatives.
- Facilitate the collection of feedback, best practices, and after action reviews the support process improvement and knowledge sharing.
- Research technologies (i.e. software or technical platforms) in support of current doctrine, policies, and practices with a focus on recommending emerging technologies for consideration or implementation.
- Manage project support content to include KMO shared access to project documentation for enhanced collaboration.
- Support Army Knowledge Management process that includes Assess, Design, Develop, Pilot, and Implement.
- Support the KMO with the assessment of customer processes and tools to identify courses of action that support sustainable solutions.
- Prepare process maps that outline the customer s process, the integration of tools that support the process, and includes required inputs and outputs.
- 10 years of business analysis, knowledge management and /or process improvement experience.
- A combination of experience in the following disciplines with:Knowledge Management, Process Improvement, Process Modeling, Process Assessment, Project Management and Content Management strongly desired.
- Experience with customized portals and dashboards.
- Strong presentation, communications and written skills required.
- Excellent customer relations skills a must.
- Strong detailed documentation skills required.
Education & Training Requirements:
- Bachelor s Degree (equivalent work experience may be substituted)
- Knowledge Management Training and/or Certification highly desired.
Clearance Requirement: This is a government contract and requires a U.S. Citizenship with an active DoD Secret being eligible for a Top-Secret Clearance and eligible for an SCI.
Location: This is an onsite opportunity in Ft Gordon, GA.
Compensation & Benefits:
There will be competitive salary offer.
Benefits: Summit Technologies offers a variety of benefits, including, medical, dental, short- and long-term disability insurances; 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays and time off.
If you are a good match and interested in more information, please reply to: email@example.com , place "5774" in the email subject line, and forward the following information:
- Updated resume in Word format; including MM/YYYY for each employer.
- Best times and ways (email address and phone numbers) to reach you.
- Desired compensation (salary or hourly-no benefits).
- Availability to interview and start.
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best matching prospects and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. Summit Technologies is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.