Princeton Information is seeking a Business Analyst / Project Manager for an awesome opportunity with our client here in Tampa, Florida.
Business Analyst / Project Manager (Agile Experience)
* Liaison between company's business strategy and operations, and company's technology and software development organization
* Provide systems analysis, design, configuration, implementation, and support for custom-developed web applications
* Critically evaluate business needs to produce relevant, specific, detailed requirements, and support system design, development, testing, and delivery.
* Elicit detailed requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, client visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
* Document and communicate requirements (user stories, functional/detailed requirements, workflows, use cases, interface mock-ups/prototypes, screen designs, field definitions/rules, etc.)
* Strong team facilitation skills
* Curiosity mindset
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Self-starterThe ideal candidate will have broad-base knowledge and have a flexible mindset to handle multiple duties as a BA, PM and QA. Excellent opportunity for the right person.
* 5+ years' experience as a Business Systems Analyst (50% of position)
* 2+ years' as a Project Manager (30% of position)
* 1+ years of experience as a QA Analyst (20% of position)
* 2+ years' experience working with project scheduling software
* 2+ years' experience working in a B2C sales organization
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience.
* Understanding and application of Agile methodologies.
* Understanding and application of PMI methodologies
* Understands business workflows; finance, sales, marketing
* Ability to travel domestic 10%
* Proactively assist in managing dependencies, issues, risks, and potential roadblocks to successfully meet organizational expectations and project goals
* Work closely with the Program Owner, development and others to ensure execution of the product backlog, release plans and roadmaps
* Assist in the execution of Agile e.g. planning, demos, retrospectives, stand-ups, etc.
* Track and update burn-down metrics, velocity and release schedules
* Expedite discussions and manage relationships with other teams
* Effectively communicate across all levels of leadership
* Promote self-organization, autonomy and ongoing improvement
* Provide guidance and advice on requirements gathering to Business Analysts
* Support Project Management team in creating and driving action plans to improve process health
* Responsible for escalating issues/risks associated with project pipeline, capacity and/or scope creep
* Experience doing presentations to team and managers
* Must show strong interest in the following competencies:
+ Curiosity to find solutions
+ Estimation and delivery
+ Attention to detail
+ Process improvement
+ Have a Leadership / Teaching mindset
+ Enthusiastic, self-driven, organized planner with the ability to lead multiple efforts simultaneously
* Team player with the ability to accomplish results as an active team member as well as on an individual basis
* Genuine passion for helping teams and individuals grow
* Ability to ask great questions that guide people to solve problems in challenging situations
* Leadership skills with the ability to build strong rapport with stakeholders to influence desired outcomes
* Ability to interface with both business and technical teams
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* PMP Certification is a plus
* Recognized Agile Certification(s) is a plus
* Experience with Sales/Marketing processes are a plus
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!