Kforce has a client in search of a Business Analyst/QA Analyst in Phoenix, AZ.
The client is looking for someone who can:
* Develop test plans/scenarios/cases/scripts to ensure appropriate test coverage
* Provide direction to developers to implement solutions per requirements
* Execute testing based upon documented test cases/scripts and ensure applications tested meet customer defined business requirements per documented user acceptance criteria
* Conduct user acceptance testing with end users to ensure implemented solution meets expectations
* Document and track software defects as well as issues with performance and usability
* Along with Identify, evaluate, and document business needs and objectives, operational processes and procedures, problems and requirements
* Understand the business case, and gaps in documented business process (as is vs. to be)
* Windows Server experience
* Intermediate SQL Server/Database Testing Experience (Tables/Views, Stored Procedures)
* Intermediate Test Strategy, Test Data Preparation/Management experience
* Intermediate SDLC - Agile (Scrum, Kanban) experience
* Intermediate STLC - Agile Testing experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.