Yotabytes Inc. looking for a Business Analyst and Software Quality Assurance who will be the vital link between business objectives and information technology capacity by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of software product’s features.
The Business Analyst also manages the request process by collaborating with the Product Owner/Manager to define and justify new product developments/projects.
- He or she will also be responsible for translating business needs into IT solutions, and vice versa, with current programs, projects, and initiatives in mind.
- Defining configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Conducts gap analyses to identify solutions that are cost effective and which meet business requirements.
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements and quality, specified in an appropriate level of detail.
- Represent requirements using alternative views via flowcharts, diagrams, or scenarios where appropriate; participate in business justification and the prioritization of proposed requirements.
- On a project, basis performs business management, project management, documentation, process flow analysis, system specification for application development or aids in searches for a third party system as required.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools that are used to identify trends and opportunities and recommends changes to management.
- Partner with application directors and creators to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
- Collecting and analyzing project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
- The Quality Assurance Analyst will assist with development, implementation, and coordination of a comprehensive quality management/improvement program.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with Development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
- Coordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in service and software
- Collaborate with QA manager and QA team to develop, implement and improve innovative QA capabilities, approaches and services.
Fresh College Graduates may also apply provided they are eligible to work in the US (including CITIZEN/GC/OPT/CPT).
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call @ 703-763-4361.