Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
The IT Talent Team is seeking a IT Talent Senior Analyst to join our team to drive the development of critical Talent processes and projects. By focusing on delivery learning events, tools and support, we empower IT associates to learn, connect and grow in to effective technologists. Our mission is advocating for associates on their IT career journey.
If you want to be involved in shaping the development of GEICO Talent, enjoy collaboration, and want to make an IMPACT, this may be the job for you!Job Responsibilities:
• Supporting analysis and requirements responsibility for IT Talent processes, initiatives and new feature development, specifically leading talent projects though our internal process that focuses on development and delivery of learning content to meet business outcomes instead of just a box
• Collaborates with Leadership and Individual Contributors (technical) to solicit learning requirements and ensure the IT Talent processes are utilized and documented
• Managing and developing detailed system requirements based on business needs, utilizing standard documentation guidelines and coordinating with technical resources throughout project cycle and implementation
• Take initiative and ownership of metrics and reporting for assigned projects
• Supporting IT Talent evangelism of our internal process for learning discovery, design, development, delivery and transferJob Requirements:
• BA or BS Degree
• 1-year Analyst Experience or Analyst Industry Certification
• Strong analytical skills and ability to resolve problems in an efficient manner
• Attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work across technical and non-technical resources
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member
• Excel, Visio, and related data manipulation tools
• Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and SharePoint 365Desired Qualifications:
• AGILE and Azure DevOps boards experience
• Excellent writing/communication skills
• Strong collaboration and facilitation experience
• Ability to craft process flows and diagrams
• Experience with human resource analytics and/or adult learning theories and concepts
• Delivery platform skills
#DI-AMNote: The safety of our associates, both current and future, is GEICO's highest priority. At this time, most of our associates are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area. Once GEICO determines it is safe for associates to return to the office, candidates may be required to work in our Chevy Chase, MD office.About GEICO
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.Benefits
As a full-time IT Talent Senior Analyst, you'll enjoy our Total Rewards Program* to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.