Job title: Business Analyst (Basel/CCAR)
Location: Tampa FL/Irving TX
Required Domain Experience
- Worked in Multinational Banks on Banking rules and regulations such has CCAR reporting, Basel II & III and regulatory reporting.
- Must have good knowledge with all the Banking products such as Corporate Loans, Personal Loans, Mortgages, Deposits, Trading Securities, Debt, SFT, Derivatives, Margin, Collateral Management and Cards
- Experience in preparation of business requirement documents (BRD), business functional requirements (FRD), use cases, process flows and maintaining requirements traceability matrix
- Able to document and understand information from multiple data sources
- Drive discussions with business users/owners
- Should be able to engage with stakeholders, business owners & decision makers to drive project goals
- Ability to work fluidly with both business and technical teams
- Must have strong SQL queries skills
- Excellent skills for excel and excel micros
- Working knowledge of data warehousing concepts and ETL
- Curious, relentless with excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in test strategy, preparation of test scenarios, defects triaging and co-ordination with QA team.
- Understanding of SDLC and all phases of project management lifecycle.
- Should be well versed with Agile Methodologies
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills