Kforce has a client seeking a Business Analyst (FTE) in Miami, FL.
The role of the Business Analyst is to analyze business processes and research industry trends, and to report findings. The position also involves gathering requirements for system enhancements from the various department user groups. Based on the information gathered, the Business Analyst prepares recommendations for process improvements or system solutions and presents these to the leadership team for review.
* Business Analyst identifies deficiencies with business processes, automation tools, and products and services offered
* Gathers, analyzes, and organizes information, including competitive information, which will assist the leadership team in identifying business opportunities; Creates and distributes performance and operational reports
* As a Business Analyst, you will research and track industry developments, competitive trends and best practices in an effort to present analysis on marketing opportunities and solutions to business challenges
* Works with business users to define system enhancements and ensure that operational or application modifications, inherent from proposed system changes, are acceptable and do not impair the operation prior to any development
* Business Analyst develops fact-based feasibility analysis from quantitative metrics and prepares presentations which include recommendations on potential improvements
* 2 years of business or financial analysis required; Travel industry experience preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Self-motivated, with ability to work independently and collaborating with others
* Hyperion, Tableau, or similar reporting tool
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
* Analytical skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.