DTS is looking for IT Business Analyst (GXP / Pharma) for a long term contract with our direct client Position in Foster City,CA
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
Local on-site Senior Business Analyst with IT GxP process and Business Process implementation experience. The individual we are looking is a seasoned Senior Business Analyst with strong core skills, including communication, leadership, taking the initiative, and driving for results with little support from other BA team members.
- PHARMACEUTICAL/BIO-TECH/LIFE SCIENCE EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- IT GXP (Validation Process) EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- 7+ years analyst experience preferred.
- Ability to elicit business requirements and translate into technical solution design documents
- Working knowledge of business processes, system development and process improvements.
- Proficient in gathering business requirements using UML, process flows and uses cases.
- Expertise in modeling and mapping as-is and to-be business processes.
- Experience with complete software development life cycle.
- Understanding of technology capabilities and limitations.
- Experience with and strong understanding of various technologies and platforms, including end-point devices (i.e. mobile devices, laptops, tablets, servers, etc.)
- Experience designing and reviewing test cases.
- Experience with QA (GxP) process methodology
- Knowledge of SharePoint or similar collaboration portal
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (i.e.: IT Security team, Project Sponsor, Validation/Qualification team and Business counterparts, etc.) to elicit, analyze, and translate information to create Business Requirement , User Requirements, and/or Technical Requirements
- Act as a liaison between technical teams, senior management, and the business community, including managing communications between business stakeholders and technical teams
- Traceability Matrix creation and management
- Lead effort to obtain approvals for all types of Requirements
- Manage user change requests and change process
- Work with IT Security team, Project Sponsor, Validation/Qualification team and Business counterparts, etc. to gather and analyze information to develop new and update existing Process Flows and accompanying documentation (including swim-lanes diagrams and As-is & To-be documentation, etc.)
- Design comprehensive test plans to test the quality of software and business processes
- Work with IT Security team, Business counterparts, etc. to gather information to create User Acceptance Test Strategy documents
- Coordinate and manage user acceptance testing by providing test schedules, planning, test data, detailed test scripts and document test results
- Lead effort to obtain approvals for UAT Testing Summary, including the creation of the summary itself.
- Work with Technical and Training Team to help Trainers develop Training Plan, Materials and Training execution.
- Manage Training Plan approvals.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Palak @ 650-413-9821