Prosum is partnering with a premier healthcare company looking to hire a Business Analyst with Healthcare & EMR experience. This is a full-time position with ample opportunity for growth and development. Please send any questions for consideration to adrian.mangente (at) prosum (dot) com.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Essential Job Functions:
- Effectively maintains and builds relationships with external business partners and internal department stakeholders.
- Responsible for cross-functional activities to ensure all external organizations and internal departments are involved.
- Resolves requirement conflicts and barriers as they arise.
- Solicits, analyzes, and defines functional and non-functional technical requirements and priorities with the business owners and other cross functional stakeholders using process flows, technical requirements lists, specifications, diagrams, scenarios, mockups, and/or models
- Works directly with customers to develop requirements and see them through the approval process.
- Provides clear and consistent communication of requirement status both internally and with business partners and customers.
- Monitors the SDLC ensuring that accurate QA and UAT is completed, and participate with developing test cases based on business requirements.
- Maintains the Requirement Approval Process and continuously develop improvements.
- Assists team members in planning, estimating and controlling requirements.
- Captures and manages project risks/issues and the execution of risk mitigation/contingency plans and any necessary escalations.
Competencies and Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Jira and MS Project.
- Knowledge of developing test scripts for validation testing purposes.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Ability to interact and work with all levels of an organization.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback, is a solid verbal and written communicator, and ability to tailor communication to audience.
- Ability to present in front of staff at department meetings and in front of existing and new potential customers.
- Utilizes initiative and judgment to manage shifting priorities, risks and competing interests of multiple projects.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Strong understanding of both client-server and web application development concepts.
- Ability to understand engineering concepts, business case development, modeling techniques, and cost/benefit analysis.
- Thorough understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively manage through the complexities of the business solution.
- Exceptionally strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage multidisciplinary teams.
- Expert knowledge in requirement management with experience analyzing complex workflows.
For confidential and immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to adrian.mangente[at]prosum.com.