Direct Client Requirement
Title: Business Analyst (Healthcare)
Contract: 6 Months -12 Months
Brooklyn, NY/ Baltimore MD
Build software products for health insurance companies to improve the consumer experience.
Client is a technology start-up company based in Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be part of a Client Delivery team that on-boards Client's products to our clients.
- Guiding clients through product overviews, configuration and data specifications.
- Capturing and documenting client configuration settings by producing comprehensive Jira user stories.
- Be aware of project scope and requirements; ability to ask clarifying questions as needed to ensure thorough understanding of tasks.
- Performing product demos as part of product configuration and client integration activities.
- Working with client to apply configuration settings to training material.
- Conducting client train-the-trainer programs.
- Partnering with QA teams to update test cases for client configuration settings and execution of automated tests.
- Coordinating and conducting integration/configuration testing with client teams.
- Working with Product Management to maintain internal documentation and to develop client training materials.
- Providing input into Software Configuration Lifecycle.
- Supporting the development of and adherence to Software Configuration Lifecycle.
- Establishing business rapport with the client business organizations that have purchased Client product.
- Showing dedication to driving, facilitating, and delivering high quality products from design thinking approaches.
- Working closely with client, partner and product, and technology teams.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent, collaborative team.
- High attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- 5+ years of experience in the health insurance industry – Payer space
- 3+ years of experience managing integrations implementation with API backends
- 2+ years of experience in one of more of the following business domains is a major plus: Member/Consumer Portals, Provider Portals, Broker/Producer Portals, Employer Portals, Online Enrolment
- 3+ years of experience in business process and data analysis
- 2+ years of experience with agile methodologies
- 2+ years of UAT experience
- Experience presenting to clients
- Experience with configuration of software products is a big plus
- Experience using Jira and or Aha is a plus
- Experience using data analytics software is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases is a plus
- Self-starter, positive and excited to work with a great team of excellent engineers
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills combined with technical acumen
- Bachelors Degree in a related field required
Since 2002, APN Consulting has been inspiring success in IT through meaningful connections between employers and candidates. We are trusted by a vast array of companies, from small enterprises to some of the world’s most trusted brands to present the best talent for their contract, contract to hire and full-time positions. To learn more, please visit us online at www.apnconsultinginc.com