DatamanUSA is a rapidly growing full service technical consulting and talent management company headquartered in Centennial, CO. We provide expertise in ERP, Software Implementation, Business Process Optimization, Management Consulting, Project Management, Managed Services, and General IT Support for both commercial and government organizations.
Currently, we are looking for a qualified individual to work as Network Engineer/Security for one of our Direct state Client in Columbia, SC.
Scope of the project:
- SCDHHS is seeking proven data/business analysts with experience in leading data related projects.
Daily duties / responsibilities:
- The Data / Business Analyst will hold a key role in the Data Operations organization by leading the communications and coordination efforts in Data Governance Program projects and initiatives. The DPM will become a liaison between Governance and Operations teams and the various clients (both internal and external, both business and technology) that Data Governance (DG) and Data Operations (DO) interact with daily.
- We are looking for candidates who are highly organized, can work independently in a fast-paced environment and produce multiple quality deliverables with varying deadlines. Candidates must be able to analyze data and trends to identify issues that could negatively impact progress and communicate those trends and issues to agency leadership. Candidates should be self-starters and creative problem solvers and have the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly.
- Coordinate projects with varying degrees of complexity within the Data Governance and Data Operations organization
- Coordinate tasks and project schedule and manage resource allocation for each project in their portfolio
- Ability to plan, organize, and motivate teams to achieve both clearly defined and “in-flight” business processes
- Work with Data Governance and Data Operations team to draft, maintain and socialize appropriate deliverable
- Coordinate multiple complex projects thru completion using project management principles
- Participate in the organization of the Data Governance and Data Operations programs
- Gather information and provide status reporting at all levels for the agency, from internal team pulls ups to executive briefings with agency heads
- Current experience with Medicaid or similar healthcare data is strongly desired and will be given the highest weight. Experience must include well documented success in the performance of data-driven processes and procedures supportive of continuous process improvement.
- Knowledge of Data Management practices is an absolute must.
- Experience with multi-vendor environments is preferred.
- Knowledge of various systems including; databases, data warehouses, data transformation and transport tools, data quality etc.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and workflow management of the day-to-day tasks related to Data Governance and Data Operations.
- Provide communication management between all involved teams
- Provide coordination and general task management
- Create, socialize and maintain project management artifacts such as WBS, project plans, communications matrices, risk plans, and status reports
- Utilize Microsoft Office software suite, Microsoft Project, Atlassian Confluence and Bitbucket and other products
- Collaborate with agency leadership, business partners and other parties/stakeholders to provide recommendations on data process improvements
- Provide project management oversight to projects identified by DG/DO leadership
Additionally, all candidates must demonstrate experience with at least one tool from each category below (min 1 year):
Required skills (rank in order of importance):
- 7+ years in technology and information management
- 5+ years’ experience coordinating complex data projects
- 3+ years’ experience with Medicaid or healthcare data
Preferred skills (rank in order of importance):
- Prior experience in working with MS SharePoint, Project Web App, Jira, Confluence and eGRC systems.
- Prior Health Information Technology and/or Program experience.
- College Degree required. Preference will be given to, in no particular order:
- Computer Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Master’s Degree in related field
- College Degree
- KNOWLEDGE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FIELD, BEST PRACTICES, ORGANIZATION AND OPERATIONS
- 5+ years’ experience in Technical/Process Management leadership role in a large (500+) IT organization