Jr. Business Analyst will join team to assist with a variety of Momentum related initiatives and tasks in support of the clients current and future use of the Momentum product. Specific functions will include, but not limited to, analyzing current business processes, developing business/functional/technical requirements, enhancing and maintaining configuration documentation and related deliverables - designs, procedures, test plans, test scripts, as well as providing functional and analytical support to production related issues and/or enhancements and software releases. Your future duties and responsibilities
- Provide analytical, functional and technical support
- Identify and define requirements for enhancements and configuration changes that best
align the client's business with the utilization of the products
- Support the implementation of the roll-out of the product and subsequent software releases
by performing and/or participating in all phases of the SDLC Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience supporting federal financial ERP systems (i.e. Momentum
Financials, Oracle, SAP is a plus)
- Proficiency in business and requirement analysis, communication, stakeholder analysis
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven experience working with client and internal technical teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- SQL experience
- Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship is required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance (MRPT) to start
- Experience with conversion/migration activities is preferred
- Accounting Experience and/or CPA preferred
- PMP, CPA, CGFM At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 65,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless
the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
* Business Analysis
* Enterprise Resource Planning
* Momentum Financials