With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Title: Business Analyst (Payments/ Retail Banking Domain)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 9 to 12 years of experience with majority of exposure in Banking industry working as Technical business / data analyst in the Commercial, Payments and Retail Banking domains (customer, loans, deposits, payments, transaction, etc.,)
- Expertise in IDQ, data profiling, scorecards, thresholds
- Strong Knowledge on Data quality and Effective liaison between Business and IT with ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills
- Works with Business SME to identify available data sources for the business unit
- Must have worked in the Requirement Gathering process with Business
- Should be able to translate business requirements into Functional and Data Requirements.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Data warehouse Concepts
- Extensive experience in Data Profiling ,Validation & Analysis to generate the Source to Target Mapping
- Should be able to coordinate meetings with SMEs and perform data gap analysis
- Well versed with key data elements for different portfolios of banking domain
- Support the Data Steward in understanding potential enterprise key data elements.
- Identifying and documenting definitions across the organization
- Identifying enterprise level data elements
- Basic knowledge on Data Modelling
- Technical knowledge : IDQ, SQL , DB2, Oracle , MS-Excel
- Data Quality and Metadata
- Excellent communication skill and direct customer/business interaction experience
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with business users, management, vendors, and peers.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills. Ability to complete assignments on time