Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete a variety of tasks and projects in support of the Project Managers and our federal client.
- Detail-oriented and excels at critical thinking while enjoying the challenge of tackling new tasks.
- Communicate effectively, follow tight guidelines, and manage multiple priorities.
- Research and document key reporting requirements with an understanding of business processes, contract deliverables and resource limitations.
- Meet with end-users and client to clearly define reporting needs, identify key performance measures, set benchmarks and design and develop measurement tools and reports.
- Work with the customer's Remedy administrator to develop relevant queries to support project performance and reporting.
- Develop custom reports from Remedy or using Excel with data derived from Remedy queries.
- Assist program management and task area managers to better utilize data in the Remedy system.
- Select appropriate data and use data mining techniques to investigate issues, conduct ad hoc analysis and quality control reports.
- Provide management with data analysis in quantitative and narrative formats for trending, forecasting, and decision support, which may involve written or oral presentation in formal or informal settings.
- Serve as a primary subject matter expert and custodian of certain project wide data.
- Communicate to ensure that measurement tools, reports and data are understood accurately and consistently across work groups.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the project program and requirements to ensure process and contract compliance.
- Ensure that all data, security and encryption meets corporate standards.
- Analyze and interpret findings in the light of business conditions and contractual requirements.
- Provide key decision makers with concise written summaries of analysis, including assessment of the impact of trends, hot issues, significant events and recommended process improvements.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.