-U.S. Citizens & those authorized to work in U.S. are encouraged to apply. Unable to sponsor.
-Apply thru: DICE -or- 'baxley. com' -or- email to 'apply @ baxley. com'
This is a remote job but requires up to 75% travel during the week.
This role requires warehouse management systems experience (JDA a plus).
This role will capture design details, assist in configuration/testing of warehouse management products, and support go-live and client activities regarding implementation projects.
- Assists Project Managers in planning efforts
- Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology
- Provides non-technical support during the 'go-live' period
- Provides primary user support and verifies that the system provides the required business functions and maintains data integrity
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences
- Communicates and/or supports the business cases to PMG and PD regarding specific trends for future product functionality and enhancements.
- Conducts/leads business process analysis or design/construction phase of the project that leads to writing functional specifications
- Creates and modifies procedural and system documentation throughout the project
- Creates detailed tasks on overall project plan (i.e. during sales cycle, after the project plan is complete, or based on enhancements)
- Develops and executes test scripts to ensure software consistently meets the customer's business objectives
- Develops functional specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports and screens that meet the customers' business objectives and are of sound design
- Ensures knowledge transfer is conducted with key customer project team
- Is a thought leader in their Product Solution area of focus and is able to apply that knowledge to customer situations
- Recognizes and highlights incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers / projects.
- Serves as a functional liaison and attends and contributes to key meetings between Project Manager, key customer contacts, and customer users, up to and including key executive project sponsors
- Understands how the solutions within area of focus can be configured and delivered to better facilitate customer business processes, ensuringability to design, execute, and deliver
- BS/BA degree required
- 3+ years experience required
- Implementation project knowledge and experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience installing and configuring planning products (warehouse management systems experience required)
- Understanding of Database and Knowledge on SQL queries
- Knowledge on Unix commands
- Excellent communication, client relationship and analytical skills
Location: Virtual (live near airport)
Travel: up to 75% during the week