Business Analyst (Web)
Primary Location: Chicago, Illinois
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking Business Analyst (Web) premier client in Chicago, Illinois. This is a contract position in publics sector industry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare.
- 2+ years of experience using Azure DevOps
- 7+ years of prior experience as a Business Analyst or other IT role, such as support or development.
- BA / BS in IT, statistics, computer science, mathematics, information management, business or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong User Experience background. Comfortable with concepts such as user-centric design, personas, user research and common tools and methods.
- Extensive experience with web application development.
- Experience writing clear acceptance criteria to a testable level.
- Experience setting up and leading in all Agile meetings including: sprint planning, sprint grooming, review, demo, stand-up, and retrospective sessions as well as working with development teams applying feature-driven development concepts.
- Experience in all phases of product, software, and testing lifecycles.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Able to visualize and explain concepts on the fly using a whiteboard or the latest tools such as Mural as well as have stellar documentation skills with hands on experience with MS Visio for use case diagrams, cross-functional process flows, entity relationship diagrams, etc.
- Strong investigative, analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator
- Skilled at defining and documenting business and functional requirements for ongoing system enhancement initiatives in agile software development environments.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Curious, self-motivated, independent.
- Firm understanding of relational databases, database structures and design, and data management.
- Beginner to moderate SQL knowledge
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with the Business to identify requirements and think critically about what will make it successful; write user stories that effectively communicate the Business’ requirements and that are easily consumed by software development teams.
- Attend and lead Business stakeholder meetings; provide project status reporting to management; assist with testing scenarios and validate results.
- Create deliverables such as process flows, wireframes, mockups and functional prototypes to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Prepare and deliver client presentations.
- Advocate on behalf of Business to IT, and advocate on behalf of IT to Business.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on a variety of packages and custom business applications including User Experience best practices.
- Go beyond just reading and understanding information, to making sense of it, and finding patterns for improvement.
- Support business applications. Troubleshoot and resolve applications issues.
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call