My name is Nick Singh and I'm a Sr. Technical Recruiter at First Tek. We are currently sourcing for candidate with the following skill. Kindly forward your resume if interested ,do share with your friends and colleagues as well.
4-5 Years Right to Hire
Baton Rouge, LA
Telephone and In person Interview
- Business Process SME responsible for requirements documentation including Business Use Cases, interviews and information architecture baseline for workflows.
- Technical and Process SME responsible for documenting all specifications including requirements, design, and administration guides.
- Responsible for support of configuration and implementation activities.
- Lead design and develop of support documentation, System Manual, Operating Procedures & Training Materials.
- Analysis of business application and electronic record content; development of guidelines to capture, manage, preserve, and dispose of record content over its lifecycle
- Implementing information management policies and procedures.
- Development of detail work plans.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Prepare operating procedures documentation.
- Content & Communications.
Additional Job Details:
Mandatory expertise and relevant experience:
-Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Enterprise Content Management; with detail knowledge of retention schedules, classification schemes, taxonomy and Records Management best practices
- Experience with implementation of Document Management programs
- Experience with large-scale content migration Desirable expertise and relevant experience:
- Master's degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS), Certified Records Manager or other relevant job experience.
- Experience working with FileNet P8 platform, IBM Content Manager, IBM Case Manager, IBM Content Navigator, and IBM Enterprise Records.
- Working knowledge of Document Management software.
- Knowledge of Louisiana State Archives requirements for maintaining and destruction of records.
Nick Singh |Sr Technical Recruiter| First Tek, Inc.
Phone: (732) 746-0045
1551 S Washington Avenue, Suite 402 A, Piscataway, NJ 08854
America s Best Professional Recruiting Firms, Forbes 2018
10 Most Admired Companies, CEO Views 2018
30 Great Places to Work, CIO Bulletin 2018
50 Most Trustworthy Companies, Silicon Review 2018
Inc 500, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Fast 500, and NJ s Finest Winner
Knowledge Boulevard, Plot No. A-8A Tower B Noida, 201301Contact