Cloud Lake is currently seeking a Business Analyst for our USAID program, supporting a global customer base across different federal agencies.This role supports consultations, various special projects required by our clients, and long-term project engagements.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts, including presentations and meetings to share ideas and findings.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Responsible for managing the documented System Requirements and Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance integrations.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Perform quality assurance and user acceptance testing.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.