Under direct supervision, assists in formulating and defining business and/or systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of industry requirements. Provide analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing logic difficulties as necessary under the direction of an experienced Business Analysts. Competent in considering most business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Business Systems Analyst tasks related to bulk ingestion and transformation of data
- Support validation and integrated unit testing of bulk ingestions to ensure data quality
- Work with guidance on more complex projects
- Looks for and finds ways to improve operations
- Work with SMEs and other stakeholders to perform business process analysis and understand objectives, constraints and alternatives to deliver desired objectives.
- Support project teams with end-to-end testing tasks
- Lead the design of the user acceptance testing approach as well as the test execution and defect management process to ensure readiness prior to launch.
- Operates independently on multiple project tasks
- Consult with business management, compliance, subject matter experts and other personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives
- Acts as a liaison between business, information technology, and project management in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of solutions to ensure optimal operational results.
- Analyze the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new capabilities and enhancements to existing systems; ensures designs fit the business objectives.
- Assist the developers in understanding and designing the best solution
- Document and recommend requirements and specifications, based on an in-depth understanding of business objectives, technical environment, project timeline and scope.
- Track and fully document changes in functional and business specifications; write detailed and easily understood procedures and requirements/specifications.
- Work with Integration Services developers to design, implement and test new ingestion patterns
- Develop, test, and implement OmniScript solutions to fulfill business needs
- Participate in Peer Reviews of designs